Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Week's Finds

I went to a happy little estate sale last week. A tiny little house in an old neigborhood where 4 girls were raised - sharing one bedroom! The house was full of girly things. Pretty plastic dolls with handmade outfits, cake decorating supplies, old board games, puzzles with pretty castles and gardens, tea sets and luncheon plates... I was in heaven!

First, I snagged a bag of plastic fall veggies and little Indian chiefs to enhance my pumpkin collection. I think they were meant for fall cupcakes long ago. The whole lot was $2.00!



Next up, a nice aqua plastic sewing organizer for $1.00 and a printed vintage tablecloth for $3.00


A tiny bouquet of the tiniest flowers. What can I use these for?



Old plastic flowers. These were all in the same $3.00 bag. What to use them for? I don't know. They were all so sweet, I couldn't pass them up. Mom C and I have talked about decorating bird houses, so maybe I could use them for that.





Then there are these fellows. A whole army that were in the same bag as the flowers.




Finally, my new aviary.


See the bees? My ma gave me a bunch of these when we decorated bird houses last year and I had them buzzing all over mine which I painted light blue and yellow with vitage brown buttons glued to the sides. Buttons and Bees. Such a good combo.


That's not all. Next post will have the first PEAS PORRIGE GIVEAWAY!!! Keep your eyes peeled. It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment